COVID-19 – Coronavirus – Update 2020-04-15
(Important to please read)
Due to the continuing to evolve COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we wanted to update you on the steps GoBake is taking. No doubt you have received plenty of information about COVID-19 so we wanted to keep this simple and provide only relevant updates for you.
We are continuing to operate remotely (from home) and are committed to ensure we meet all Ministry of Health and New Zealand Government guidelines.
Get in touch…
We know this will be a challenging time for many of our valued customers. If you may need some assistance, please contact your account manager immediately so we can understand your needs and develop a plan that works for us both.
We’re now up and running and operating from our new premises and ready for when you are back up and running. As a supplier to supermarkets throughout New Zealand and Australia we are classified as an essential supplier which enables us to operate as normal whilst within revised operational guidelines.
We don’t want to talk about the expected benefits too much right now and would prefer for you to see it for yourself in the coming months. However, a few of the highlights will include.
- Email communication of invoices including links to tracking numbers sent daily, meaning you will know when your order has been processed and be able to track ‘live’ yourself
- Best Before / Batch # tracking including access to live data enabling us to provide you with faster information to help you make your decision. Best before / Batch # will also be printed for selected products on the Packing Slip with all orders supplied.
- New Parcel & Bulk Freight providers expecting to provide a far superior service including Fastways (Aramex) for parcels, Daily Freight for bulk outside Auckland and Carroll’s for bulk inside Auckland.
To enable us to deliver the levels of service to our valued customers that you deserve, we have and will continue to introduce some changes to the way we do things.
- Cake Boards (4mm, 9mm and 12mm only) – Effective immediately we have revised the minimum orderable quantity of these thickness as follows.
- All sizes up to and including 14 Inch (and all rectangle) are minimums of 5
- All sizes from and including 15 Inch and greater are minimums of 3
Most importantly, this change enables us to continue our Sustainability and the Environment mission to help both the Australian Packaging Covenant (APCO) and Packaging Council of New Zealand (PAC.NZ) in achieving the 2025 National Packaging Targets set out by the Environment Ministers.
We have attached additional information about these changes for your evaluation and if you have any queries or concerns, please contact your account manager.
This is our new location for our warehouse however our head office location remains the same.
7 John Glenn Ave,
Rosedale, Albany 0632
|GoBake Head Office
683 Whangaparaoa Rd,
Stanmore Bay 0932,
If you need more detailed information about what we are doing in relation to COVID-19 or business in general including Health & Safety, Our People, Service and Products, please contact us and we can provide this as a separate document.
We wish you, your family and your team the best of health and good luck throughout this unprecedented time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Mike Briant, Managing Director
Steve Briant, Director