Due to the recent changes to Level 3 (Auckland) and Level 2 (Rest of New Zealand) we have included the company
As an essential business we will continue to fully operate as normal and will be processing orders for delivery throughout New Zealand. As we have learned through these times before, please allow some additional lead times especially due to Couriers and Transport providers.
Firstly, the health and safety of our staff and clients is our primary priority. We and the team at GoBake are following the Ministry’s advice around hygiene and safe personal practices to ensure our premises are safe and clean. Should the need arise, we have the technology in place for staff members to work from home. If this occurs, we expect most staff to be fully responsive by phone and email as usual. In other words, business can continue as usual.
We have introduced the following immediate steps.
- Elevated to higher level of company policy document for all actions especially focussed on a commitment to follow all Ministry of Health guidelines and instructions.
- People / Well-being – We are continuing to work through 1:1 with our team to ensure they understand the risks as well as provide support and assist where necessary including for possible isolation, diagnosis etc.
- Sales Team Visits – Effective immediately our sales team will not be visiting customers in a face-to-face scenario for all customers affected by Level 3 until further notice.
- Work from home – We have completed full trials and are ready (if needed) for our full work force to be able to work remotely.
- Travel (Domestic/International) – “Business Critical” travel only to be completed on approval by a director. It is our preference to have no further travel until further notice.
- Office – We have introduced several measures including signage (entrance), reduced meeting schedule, work-from-home options, sanitiser, and cleaning stations
We will continue to provide updates as things continue to change day-by-day, hour-by-hour and as required. Thanks for your on-going understanding and commitments. We wish you, your family and your team the best of health and good luck throughout this unprecedented time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Mike Briant, Managing Director
Steve Briant, Director